fredag 19 september 2008

kliché, nooo...

I love the fact that we have internet, microwaves, tecnomusic (which I still dont get why people can listen to that, without being fucked up or something) , trips to the moon(ok, one, and that was probably fake, I mean cmon; wind on the moon? seriously, the flag cant move, you are on the freaking MOON!) robotengeneering and invisible cars(ok, the only one who has that is pierce brosnan, but hey still, we have given it a thought!) in this day of age but that we still have obvious klichés..why are those still around? I know, I know, they are good advice but cmon people, we all know them by now.. "dont speak with your mouth full, dont make wierd faces; you can get stuck, dont take candy from strangers, when it rains it pours, after rain comes sunshine, dont run with scissors in your mouth(or wait, hand was it!??) do you get the point, we dont neeeeed them anymore..

A very intelligent and beatiful woman once told me: "Remember what´s important in life so you dont throw something meaningfull away, you just might end up with a life filled with pointless garbage...aaand dont drop your money, only loosers does that!!".. seriously...

First of all, isnt it quite obvious? IF something is important, THEN you dont forget it, y know why? because it´s IMPORTANT, for crying out loud.. in some cases when you dont remember something, it´s probably not that important, you could probably do the thing that was forgotten, tomorrow.. (I mean listen to Pierce Brosnan; "Tomorrow never dies"..) whats with that you say? two pierce brosnan as bond- jokes in one post? Oh, I´ll give you water my sweet flowers; saw that bond movie yesterday, and I laughed my ass off, it´s just terribly awful.. there´s one and a half hour I never will get back in my life...That´s something I wish I can forget, because that shit wasnt at all important! She should have said:"Remember what´s important in life so you dont throw something meaningfull away, you just might end up with a life filled with pointless garbage...aaand dont drop your money, only loosers does that!!...and dont watch a movie called "Tomorrow never dies, it´s awful dont do it, I know Pierce brosnan has done some good bond-movies before, but trust me, this one Suuuucks..."

And another thing "...life filled with pointless garbage.." !?? Is there any place in the world that has great garbage? Isnt that kind of a given? that garbage is crap and pointless!? Do you think there is a person somewhere in the world who says; "Aaaah maaan, I just threw my gold in the garbage.. Daamn, that was really stupid, throwing away meaningfull garbage like that! wish I had some advice about that back in the days, it would have really helped right about now...."..!???

Cmoon, lets get rid of these crappy unnecessary advices, they are just tooo damn obvious, once and for all... By the way, I have neeever dropped money, only lost it to gambling..does that make me a bad or a good person for not dropping the money or that I loose them in gambling environments, huh mommy!?

Peace out

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ok here are a few hints from an older (and hopefully wiser, but still really confused) man.
Women never mean what they say... or is it that they never say what they mean?...damn can't remember which...Doesn't matter...

I think what she was trying to say was that she was important and that cute blond was pointless garbage....