måndag 15 september 2008

note; grammar is awful for a reason!

I know, my spelling and the correctness of grammar is not quite in order and there is a very reasonable explaination which is, first of all this spellcheck is crap! But the more obvious one is that I am swedish and I find the english language more suitable for mediating individual views and personal opinions with feelings than I do with the swedish language.. And it is not that I am bad, because I think I am pretty good with overseas- languages, I pick up new words pretty easily and I want to learn it is just that sometimes when writing I am not 100% on how the correct grammar should go, becuase I kind of go with the flow and I choose what sounds right but as mentioned above, it´s not choosed with 100% certainty, lets just leave it to that!

And also, the whole apostrophe- world is pretty unknown for me with the english words on my keyboard, I mean I know 9 times out of 10 where they are suppose to be, its just that I am to lazy and that 10:th case could come up and slap me in the face so I just say fuck all the apostrophes because you all know what I mean anyway (IF there are any readers of course, than otherwise it really doesnt matter)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

hehehe. "fuck u all, you know what I mean" WORD. have the same problem. I blogg in swedish first, then I translate it... works for me. :D